· The rear visitors car park will not be open, if you are arriving by car you will instead need to park on the staff car park which is situated opposite the main entrance to the building on Bacup Rd.
· Patients will need to enter via the front door on Bacup Rd (next door to Boots Pharmacy).
· Unless you require a carer, translator or Parent/ Guardian to attend with you please attend on your own or with those in your household that are also attending for their flu vaccination.
· Please can all patients ensure they are wearing a face covering for the duration of their time in the Building.
· When you arrive there will be a member of staff on hand to check you in and explain any procedures on the day.
· There will be a one way system in operation and if a queue builds there will be social distancing markers in place as well as staff on hand to assist with this.
· We will not be using our normal consulting rooms but instead some rooms at the other side of the building, staff will guide you on the day.
· Please wear appropriate clothing to your appointment and have your coat removed prior to entering the room to help the nurses.
· Due to the time needed to vaccinate, clean and use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) we will not have time to discuss any other health needs during your appointment slot.
· After your appointment you will be required to exit the room via a direct access, this will lead you to the side of the building where you will be able to turn right towards the main road and car park.
· Please note there will be no toilet facilities available to use on the day.This is the first time we have run a flu clinic during a pandemic so please bear with us if we have any teething problems. Thank you for your help in ensuring we can run a smooth and efficient flu clinic and helping to keep other patients and staff safe during this difficult period.